Saturday, 28 July 2012

IF KRISTEN STEWART WAS A NIGERIAN?

It is very easy to scold this Hollywood Shinning Star for what she did but i just wondered if she was a Nigerian....the story might never be heard until a pregnancy occurs or some gossip just emerges..i am not trying to insult the females in naija....
We should actually respect any woman who commits such a thing and later come out to apologize to everyone..and i guess that might include her creator...
I do believe that there are so many Kristen in Nigeria and around the world...Stewart was spotted in the midst of a makeout session with Sanders, who directed her in the movie ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’. The intimate moments were caught on camera and published in the US Weekly magazine.

However, Stewart has shown remorse for her indecent behaviour and has issued a statement apologizing for cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders.
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.” she told People