Sunday, 22 July 2012

WHO IS THE NIGERIAN WOMAN?

The Nigerian Woman is a respectable woman who knows what it takes to protect and care for her family...lets start with the struggle to have a child, train that child and wait to carry her grandchildren...This is a typical Nigerian woman for you but when that moment comes when she has to go through the needle eye to keep her home, we should be concerned, neighbors, families, friends and the government should be able to support her in that trying time...

Grace Beji, 47, mother of three children, was found in possession of 1kg of a substance that tested positive for methamphetamine.

The suspect blamed her involvement in drug trafficking on the need to get rich quick. She said, “I agreed to smuggle the drugs because they promised to pay me $3,000. I blame myself because I wanted quick money. To me the money was an additional profit to my trading business. I was given the drug to swallow, but I could not ingest it for fear that it may burst so I hid it in my underwear.

Yes...its a criminal offense but at the other end of the line, can you truly blame her...its time we have strategic programmes for women who are desperate to do anything to get rich...