Wednesday, 15 August 2012

STOP CHILD ABUSE!

I will continue to campaign against child abuse because there is no need of disturbing the peace of God for children, if your mission is to abuse them; physically, spiritually or sexually...What goes around comes around and more so, they have a life of their own.

A Nigerian couple in the UK, Joseph and Gloria Musa have each been sentenced to seven years in jail on charges of child abuse. They were accused of beating their children with brooms and other objects, leaving scars on their bodies.

This case started in April 2010 when their five children were taken away from their custody on grounds of child abuse. This happened after their nine year-old daughter threw a heart-wrenching SOS note out of a window. The reported content of the note read:
“My mum is the worst mum ever because she can’t cope with five of us, her broken hand and being pregnant. She always leaves me out so I always starve and I am forced to work. If I don’t get enough house work done, I am beaten without mercy with the wooden end of a broom. I have scars all over me to prove it. I can’t stay here. I would like a new mum.”

Please, children are not born for any abuse but they also have a mission in life...