Sunday, 30 September 2012

ADELE DISAPPROVES SEXUAL EXPLOITATION

This is not about Rumor having its way or someone chasing pavements but Adele has disapproved of using sexual exploitation to push record sales.Adele, who has sold over twenty million copies of her album ’21′ added, “to sell more records, I don’t need to do that. I just stand there and sing. I’m not worried that I’m a ‘plus size’ and so much bigger than other artists.”

I am sure most record labels will not agree with this opinion because they believe that is what pushes in profit for any recording artiste but it also necessary they put the sociocultural environment of the country they tour into consideration...perhaps this is why some international acts are usually rejected in some countries.

Is it possible for an artiste to succeed without the sexual angles involved...? I believe YES