Tuesday, 4 September 2012

MY TRAIN EXPERIENCE IN NAIJA...

The last day of every month is spent by some people at the Church, Mosque, bars and social gatherings...I decided to take a trip to Ogun State via the rail system.If i had seen a vision of what the experience would be like, I would have followed our regular traffic jam route.

I bought a ticket at One hundred and fifty naira at the Yaba Terminus, which would take me down to Ota, Ogun State...As usual, i was expecting to get a seat and feel relaxed as i go but to my amazement, i was actually going to stand in a coach all the way through...

Honestly, i have never seen any means of transportation in Lagos that is quite overloaded like the train, there was no room to give out carbondioxide and oxygen was no where to be found...Its a case of breathing into each other, having all sort of people on board.

I actually promised myself not to experience such again until its quite convenient...i love my life