Thursday, 4 October 2012

BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA...WHAT A COUPLE

This couple started their journey 20 years ago at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992. The busy couple were unable to relax together during their actual anniversary, yesterday as the US President was participating in a presidential debate...but still, they had the time to tweet eachother..My greatest admiration of them is the simple life they live

Barack Tweeted:
“Twenty years ago today, I married the love of my life and my best friend. Happy anniversary, Michelle. -bo”
Michelle tweeted back :
“Happy 20th anniversary, Barack. Thank you for being an incredible partner, friend, and father every day. I love you! –mo”

Their 20 years of marital bliss blessed with two lovely daughters, Malia Ann Obama & Natasha Obama and of course, they are the first citizen of the United States of America.