Saturday, 2 February 2013

BOBBY KRISTINA SAYS ''I DO'' TO ASSUMED KID BROTHER

We all should get set for the union that is about to take place between Whitney's two children, an adopted and a biological child..Bobby Kristina and Nick Gordon..seems weird but i guess this young Whitney has actually made up her mind and i do not see anyone stopping her love from glowing all the way to the altar or wherever she wants to seal up the nuptial knot...fingers crossed.

According to US Weekly, Brown has been spotted wearing a diamond engagement ring that was once worn by her mother, Miss Brown, 19, was recently photographed in Atlanta holding hands and kissing Gordon, the 22-year-old man whom Houston took in 10 years ago after his mother was unable to care for him.

Both families are not in support of their union and they are very sad about it, blaming Kristina’s vulnerability since her mother passed away as the problem. Both Kristina and Nick have been living in one of Houston’s Atlanta properties together...and you never can tell if she is carrying another Whitney or a Bobby this time.

During her interview with Oprah Winfrey on “Oprah: The Next Chapter” Brown was seen wearing the alleged engagement ring as she spoke about her famous mother’s passing. “I’m doing as good as I possibly can at this point. I’m just trying to keep going”, she said. “I can sing her music, but to hear it now, I can’t. I can hear her voice telling me, ‘Keep moving, baby. I got you’. She’s always with me. I can always feel her with me. She used to always say, ‘Do you need me?’ And I said, ‘I always need you”"

“The situation is beyond sad”, a source said. “Whitney never formally adopted Nick, but he lived with her and Bobbi Kristina from the age of 12 and they were raised like brother and sister. Nick came from a really bad background”...but since she is communicating with her mum, i guess she receives some sort of counselling about the whole thing going on in her life right now.