Thursday, 7 February 2013

THE LATTER GLORY OF KESHI SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER...

I am writing this piece, not because i want to also clear my negativity of the Super Eagles just like most people who have completely written off these guys as a favorite of winning the Nations cup..I am just motivated about the spirit behind the coaching techniques of Stephen Keshi..what a Glory!

I am not a crazy football fan just like some of my friends but there is always one thing that drives my attention to football tournament..and that is the drive, spirit and motivation of the team to reach the top of such tournament...I never thought of the super eagles..let me put that in caps..I NEVER THOUGHT OF A NATIONS CUP FINAL WITH NIGERIA..a lot of Nigerians are shocked just like me and we are still talking about the victory over the Ivorians...

This is a sign that we are the only ones that can bring change to our nation, we do not need foreigners to manage every aspect of our lives, look at the Chinese..their economy has tremendously changed over the years..controlled by them, I know we have the likes of Dangote, Adenuga, Isyaku Rabiu and so on but we still need to do more...This is what Keshi has stated and he moved further by believing in the Boys at Home...What a Glory.

If you are still reading, it is because you are happy as a Nigerian that we are meeting Burkina Faso in the Final...I am fulfilled even if we do not get the cup, Don't get me wrong..it will be sad coming this far and not bringing home the cup because i am so tired of Third Place win..This is our Glory and God made it possible through one man..Stephen Keshi.

I have not even written about this man...I know a lot of journalists, bloggers and other press agencies will be rewriting their columns in the favor of this man, well, i do not blame you but let us endeavor to believe in ourselves..even when it seems all is not going well..

Do you know Keshi was sacked in January 2010, after Mali's early exit in the group stages of the Africa Cup of Nations..Between 2004 and 2006 Keshi coached the Togo National team unexpectedly bringing them to their first World Cu, Germany 2006..Even Wikipedia has updated their Profile on Keshi..lol