Friday, 1 March 2013

EVERYONE SAY HI TO NICKI'S "NICKI..."

I am very sure my eyes have to be wide open to write up something about this "Nicki's" right here..well, she was not posing for me but she featured just like this a music video shoot...what do you guys think about that?

Well, quite a lot won't feel bothered about this but she actually says she has never done anything to lift up her face...she says it's just a make up thingy by her glam squad...Do you believe that?

She made this comment while on the set for Freaks Video, where she pulled the string of going topless...I must these ladies have some brains...but it is absolutely not right because some underage girls can see this and put up a surprise to their parent one day, even in the presence of strangers...Those "Nicki's" do not look real...
Nicki is telling fans that she has never done plastic surgery on her face, and it’s all in the make-up thanks to her glam squad. Here’s what she had to say:
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup,” Nicki Minaj says. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul’s Drag Race and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. I’ve never had surgery on my face, it’s makeup people!” - See more at: http://www.omg.com.ng/2013/03/video-nicki-minaj-goes-topless-in-freaks-video-while-denying-plastic-surgery/#sthash.DXYGnzev.dpuf


Nicki is telling fans that she has never done plastic surgery on her face, and it’s all in the make-up thanks to her glam squad. Here’s what she had to say:
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup,” Nicki Minaj says. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul’s Drag Race and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. I’ve never had surgery on my face, it’s makeup people!” - See more at: http://www.omg.com.ng/2013/03/video-nicki-minaj-goes-topless-in-freaks-video-while-denying-plastic-surgery/#sthash.DXYGnzev.dpuf

Nicki is telling fans that she has never done plastic surgery on her face, and it’s all in the make-up thanks to her glam squad. Here’s what she had to say:
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup,” Nicki Minaj says. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul’s Drag Race and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. I’ve never had surgery on my face, it’s makeup people!” - See more at: http://www.omg.com.ng/2013/03/video-nicki-minaj-goes-topless-in-freaks-video-while-denying-plastic-surgery/#sthash.DXYGnzev.dpuf
 
 
 
Nicki is telling fans that she has never done plastic surgery on her face, and it’s all in the make-up thanks to her glam squad. Here’s what she had to say:
“When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup,” Nicki Minaj says. “They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul’s Drag Race and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. I’ve never had surgery on my face, it’s makeup people!” - See more at: http://www.omg.com.ng/2013/03/video-nicki-minaj-goes-topless-in-freaks-video-while-denying-plastic-surgery/#sthash.DXYGnzev.dpuf