Saturday, 1 February 2014

WANDE COAL UNVEILS SON...

Welcome to the world of the famous people...A world clouded with several challenges, secrets, promises, visions and drama...The most prominent ones around these days is secret marriages but open divorces, and not forgetting, child bearing by all means...Would I say am surprised Wande had a son somewhere..not exactly but now that he has revealed it..I guess It is a good initiative.

According to Mr Black Diamond, he had the boy in 2008 before his Mushin 2 Mo’Hits album. He says I call him Coal Jnr. His words;”Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know”

Honestly, Wande has taken a great step and I believe It will benefit his son because now, society will give him some regard and I hope he leaves up to expectation by doing the right thing for fatherhood...
I am sure so many celebrities will be unveiling surprises this year...flaunt your child guys, It is a gift from God and remember, many are in search of this great gift...So go to your villages...your grannies and papas, bring out all these future music, movie, fashion stars and let us celebrate them all together