Thursday, 13 March 2014

IS THIS AN UNFINISHED DRESS...?

The African Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2014 has come and gone but aside the glorious winnings of the night, It left us some of us sore with wounds on our style skin..Genevieve Nnaji has over the years stepped up her style instinct, even with owning a fashion label and she has been gracing so many red carpets with some eye-catching couture but she left me wondering...What is the message here or perhaps concept and I thought again, was it a rush rush job thing...No way..I am not a fashion Designer but at least, not this one maam..

This is the Genevieve I know...
Genevieve Nnaji @ AMVCA 2013
Genevieve Nnaji is no doubt my favorite actress, with a record of quality motion pictures and the fact that she has retained her gorgeous black skin is a great plus..but this 2014 AMVCA outfit...?
I feel It is an unfinished dress...but please, let us not throw away the baby with the bath water...She is stil Genevieve Nnaji...