Sunday, 18 May 2014

19 WORDS THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MORE...

I came across this list of words that make people love you more on Yahoo Small Business Advisory and I believe It will go a long way in creating a balance of respect and value for ourselves..
1 & 2 - Sir and Ma'am - A little bit of formality with people can actually stand you out.

3 & 4 - You're Welcome - It acknowledges that you've done something worth someone else's thanks..A sign of respect gets an attention and Its better than using ''yep'' or ''no probs''

5, 6, 7 - Here's What's Happening - Its a great gesture to keep people accurately abreast of issues or matters concerning work, family or relationships.

8 - 11 - How Can I Help - Being proactive is a great virtue, do not underestimate the intent...

12 - 15 - I Will Find Out - It shows that you are not only willing to help but also going out of your way to offer assitance.

16 - 19 - I Believe In You