Thursday, 12 June 2014

TIWA SAVAGE - MY WANTED VIDEO IS RATED 18+

Tiwa Savage has been in the news lately for several weeks for some reasons..well aside the fact that she is a current recipient of the Best female act-MAMA 2014, Her wanted video has actually made her wanted around the country..everyone is airing their views via television, radio, facebook, blogs, twitter and so many other medium but guess what..Mrs Savage Balogun does not care about all of us including me...

Recently, she granted an interview to Times Live, a South African Newspaper and I had to agree to what she said..Here are some key points she gave...''Being Sexual is something we're comfortable with behind close doors but very uncomfortable with in public'' she said. ''But fortunately, as artists we have the platform to do things that a lot of people might not be able to do. I felt like I was at a stage in my life at which I was very comfortable in my skin. I'd worked on my body and I wanted to do a video that was pushing the envelope-that woukd have people talking and open up a conversation..trust me Tiwa, we are doing the talking...

She further said ''I feel that while being a role model, I also need to explore my life as a woman and target the adult market..A lot of times you look at an artist and you think what they do on stage is their lifestyle but just because we portray a certain thing on stage doesn't mean when we get off the stage, we sleep with every guy we see''

She also emphasized that parents should teach their children how to decide between good and bad, whether Tiwa Savage does it or not, they will have access to certain things that are bad..Now that she has cleared the air about it, we should all give her some space rather than die in misery and hate over nothing...and If you are not bold enough to stand the video, simply tune to something else.