Monday, 10 November 2014

BREAKING NEWS! GEENA'S CUISINE, THE NEWEST MEAL ORDER SERVICE IN TOWN...

Have you been disappointed in time past by some inexperienced cooks who have no value for their service and even the meals are not nutritious enough? This is the time to port very fast...I mean really fast because I have tasted the plantain porridge prepared by Geena's Cuisine and my life has not remained the same..I will always flashback about the meal..

Geena's Cuisine is a feast of the best of Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and other Western meals..Am talking about Afang, Edikang-Ikong, Afia Efere, Fisherman Soup, Egusi, Plantain Porridge, Native Jollof, Coconut Rice, Goat/Fish Pepper Soup and so many more.

At Geena's Cuisine, Customer satisfaction and relationship is key..The brand is just as pleasant as the food..Call us today- 0802-312-2795 for a tasty and affordable home cooking...I think Its better experienced....