Saturday, 8 November 2014

EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP, INI EDO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN CHIKA IKE.

I stumbled on this buzzing topic-who is more beautiful between Ini Edo and Chika Ike, two notable Nollywood Queens who have created a great mark in the business of film making..Certainly, this is not the first time we hear about two people being matched up against each other when It comes to their power play on beauty, dressing, craft and even their finances...Well, I had to some research online to know more before arriving at a conclusion even though I do know my choice right from the start..

Nairaland was my first point of call and I really laughed out loud at some comments; a lot of emphasis was on beauty without make up and I do agree with that as the best way to know who is more beautiful, some others were concerned about their figure as an edge to decide the beautiful one but at the end of it, I went with no make up rule..and here I am..we can see for ourselves but I must say, Ini Edo looks much more beautiful and even prettier with and without make up..When you go on Google and check out their pictures...You will know and for those of you who have seen both ladies physically, am sure you know better...