Monday, 17 November 2014

THUMBS DOWN TO PRESH'S VIDEO FEATURING TIWA SAVAGE...

I stumbled on this video where talented Tiwa Savage featured in Come back Presh's song-I no dey Lie..Was I actually expecting something more creative from when he initially started his musical career..Well..Not really but Tiwa's best was not felt in the video..Actually, there was no synergy compared to what I saw with Patoranking..It seemed more like I just had to help him out...favour?

If you cannot hold your game as a music act, you will find it difficult to make a come back and that is why you will be scouting for well established and famous musicians to use as collaborators in your video..That was what I saw in the video..Why not make a come back on your own terms..your own rebrand because I do not expect the same Presh to sound same way as he was with Kcee..Well, All we can say is welcome back..welcome back...welcome back....I do hope your place is still there in the industry because the car park is really full now with so many brands...

Presh will really need to get a lot of A-Listers to boost his musical career..Lets face the truth, the industry has moved on and no one is keeping a seat for anyone but I quite understand the reason why he chose Tiwa...I do hope It works out fine for him at the end of the day...I say a big thank you to Mrs. Balogun for taking out time out of her busy schedule to attend to pressing matters such as this...