Monday, 22 December 2014

SEASONS GREETINGS FROM NIGERIAN ACTOR, AARON SUNDAY

We all know Christmas symbolizes the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and that means we have to show love and give to those that do not have...It is a festive period and my humbly advice from me to you is to be healthy, eat healthy during all your merriment at this festive season because health is wealth and am sure we do not want to start the year visiting a doctor.

It's been an amazing year for me as a human being, an actor and a Nigerian but I will like to say a big thank you to these amazing people who have given me the opportunity to showcase my talent to the world and made my 2014 a memorable one...Mr. Fred Atigogo, Mr. Bakare Adeoye, 'Deyemi Olowa, Best Okoduwa, John Attah, Mr. Niji Akanni, Mr. Abiodun Nurudeen, Mr. Umoren Ubong, Peace Asigbe, Mr. Femi Maxima Ogundoro, Mr. Tunde Olaoye, Mr. Wale Adenuga Jr. Mr and Mrs. Okpebri, Charles Uwagbai, Ufoma Ejonubo and so many others who are not mentioned here but I do appreciate everyone who is having a positive impact in the development of my career and to my fans spread across the country, I say thank you finding me delighting to watch.

May God continue to bless you all and we shall see again in 2015 by Gods Grace and mercy. I wish you all a Joyous Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year...