Friday, 16 January 2015

USE YOUR MOUTH TO PROFESS PEACE UPON NIGERIA...

A colleague called me one morning at work and asked If I prayed for Nigeria and I said No..and she pondered If many of us pray for Nigeria while observing our morning devotions...She was really concerned about the state of the nation as regards the coming elections and I felt guilty with myself because we are so busy making so much noise about our various candidates but leaving out a very significant aspect...Peace before and after the elections...

This is the first time the heat of the elections is being felt in the country aside the era of Late Chief Abiola and we are not even talking about gathering everyone and pray for the nation..She opened my mind to a very important point as regards the aftermath of the elections especially the Presidential..She says If Jonathan wins, the opposition will not find it funny and at the same If Buhari wins, the PDP clan will not take it funny too and therefore, she is concerned about peace .

I am using this medium to reach out to everyone around the world...Please say a prayer for Nigeria as regards the choice of leadership..no matter what happens, peace must prevail..I am actually guilty as regards this but I have come to realise that this is a very important thing for the development of this nation...It actually does not cost anything but does more good at the end of the day..As we gather up all these politicians for debates, campaign and other stake holder conferences, I believe everyone in Nigeria should gather up and pray for peace..I believe some people do not wish this nation well and so we must fight positively with our mouth by professing peace...