Saturday, 2 January 2016

GALA'S GREAT STEP TO SURVIVAL IN THE MARKET...

'After the reggae, play the blues...share the Gala share the booze....Sing it loud and let the nation roar for Harry Song as he is the first ever brand ambassador of this product that I must have been consuming before I was born...judging from the fact that my mother started eating it before me...sounds cool to me but it simply drew my mind to something...Could this a situation where the Gala brand managers had to fight hard to get Harry Song because Gala has so many competitors in the market now and 'Share the Gala' fiesta was just the icing on the cake to push this highly consumed product back into the consciousness of the society...A boo A boo...

My mind traveled into another realm of thought...or..This song might have been initially written as an examination for Harry Song and the brand executives were waiting to see how popular this song would be before accepting Harry Song into the family...But whatever...This is a message to all Nigerian Artistes who feel their creativity isn't paying off..do you know how many brands float around this country...? What is Tecno even doing with his time in the studio..?

I must say this is a big year for Harry and the Gala but without the booze...I am not sure that is a good combination, however, Everybody wanna groove, they groove, they groove...I can imagine the number cartons of Gala in his house now...and such deals run through a year of supply. Do I see other competitive brands delving into similar strategies...? Perhaps Yes or they might just flip the script in a surprising way. Congrats to gala because there is an pfficial anthem now for all the Gala Vendors in the streets of Lagos...enjoy yourself baby boo...