Sunday, 7 February 2016

SOME YABATECH LADIES DO HAVE THEM...LOL

Let me start by giving much respect to the students and ex students of this great institution...I would not have mentioned the name however, the story or gist is better interesting with the name..why..? follow me in this funny and hilarious piece...By the way, they should have not mentioned their school...

My weekend is usually indoors but I decided to have an hair cut in the evening and I would have to board a commercial vehicle to do that and so I boarded our very air conditioned rapid bus transit...usually, the kind of discussions or arguments you will encounter in this bus are topics relating to sport, politics, governance and random conversations but on this very day, It was beyond my mental capacity...six gorgeously dressed ladies in an ''Aso Ebi'' fabric were in the upper chamber of the bus with me and It was evident they were coming from a wedding ceremony of their classmate...How did I know...? That is how far their gist and gossip went...Ok..Let me rewind....

Well, It is not any business of mine but I could not help but flow with the gist and made sure I put it into writing...I know students of my school can behave in such a manner but until then, these ladies said everything that can be said in a silent corner of a room...If you were an investigative officer of an agency, you will certainly have a fabulous day with lots of information...from names of their lecturers who wanted to have intimacy with them to their escapades in relationships....

Where am I headed...? If these set of ladies were a representation of the entire school...then, there is a problem somewhere...they certainly look fine but lack manners...a public one! Did they make me laugh..? I tried not to because I did not want to distract their flow...literally, their entire campus and family cycle was brought on board...I call them market women...

Now, let me give straight up key observations...They called semen 'Viju Milk', I know some of you know what 'Customer dada' means...They practically demonstrated how a particular lecturer romanced them...They gave names of every individual relevant in their conversation which I will not mention here. I got to know the names of these ladies without asking them and other students of their department...They are running a National Diploma programme...They gave names of their lecturers; the good, the bad and the ugly ones..They gave a graphic description of the wedding ceremony and everything that happened..They used  lots of vulgar and curse words...Let me stop here because I had to mind my business by alighting from the bus...

Do not throw away the baby with the bath water they say...but these ones I might reconsider because quite a lot were displeased at their manners...Ironically, No one hushed them and for a second, they did not deem it fit to think deep about where they were..obviously, they were the only set of people having a lousy conversation in a public vehicle...By the way, Is YabaTech on academic strike...? Do not ask me where I got that from...