Sunday, 22 May 2016

A SALVAGED STAR; FROM MARRIAGE DRAMA TO AN INTERNATIONAL TOUR...

In my lyrical mind...''Doro done..Doro move on..Doro anybody still dey hate''...Some weeks back, the social media was very hot and steamy as a lot of music and showbiz enthusiast were all over various networks having a cool day with the marital life of Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun, including my humble self..I actually had to download the 45 Minutes interview to see and feel the pulse of the entire palava...actually who really cares because everyone has a story similar to Madam Kele Kele Love and perhaps worse...Every Nigerian became either a counselor instantly or a judge presiding over a divorce...and yet they say no money for country...hmmm

Anyway, Tiwa Savage must have dusted her wardrobes, did a laundry and cleaned the house as she is packed and set for an International Tour...She is not mourning by the way and business must continue..You do realize there is a son that must be nurtured right! The Mavin first lady has resumed work in full swing as a video is being shot whilst also preparing to tour the United states in July.

I do love some of her videos and songs as she is quite talented...and so, I will swing in that direction and pretend like I did not watch that ''Save my career and not marriage'' interview.